Serves as coordinator for community outreach and education for a
program in a center or college.
- Work closely with program leaders to implement program specific
- Assist with expansion of consumer participation and recruitment
- Interview/recruit consumers in the target community to
- Provide assistance to case management.
- Provide community outreach and education based on program
- Track and compile client questionnaires for central
- Refer clients to community resources and provide application
assistance when necessary.
- Record and prepare reports as required by program
- May conduct home visits and/or necessary one-on-one
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related
CHW Certification is required with at least 6 months of experience
as a community health worker. Graduation from the UHCHWI Training