Lead CRM Systems Analyst, Information Technology
The Information Technology department invites applications for a Lead CRM Systems Analyst to join their team on campus. The person assigned to this position is responsible for the efficient, self-directed and detail-oriented support of Enrollment Management Technology for timely and efficient processing of admission applications.
The essential responsibilities assigned to this position include, but is not limited to the following:
- Lead Development and maintenance of our CRM application,
- Proper application coding for applications and entry of inquiries
- Identifying duplicate records and flagging for removal, as well as support for record merging.
Application processing is an integral part of the University’s ability to deliver accurate reports for campus wide and MUS use as well as to state and federal agencies. The person assigned to this position is responsible for data integrity and entry as well as operational maintenance and troubleshooting of the Admissions/CRM databases including, but not limited to the SIS (currently BANNER) and the CRM (currently Slate).
The employee in this position will ensure accuracy of data by checking for discrepancies and updating student information when needed. Additionally, will run import/export processes for various mass data entry loads; edit large data sets to ensure accuracy on up-loads and bridging information from the CRM to the SIS. The position is also responsible for synchronizing prospective student information between web applications and various databases. During peaks admissions cycles, this role will also automate administrative work including assisting with mailings and outreach to applied students, application review and file preparation for admission in support of evaluations.
- Specialize in the administration, security administration, integration, testing, and configuration of our Enrollment Management CRM systems
- Work with programmers or other analysts to conduct or coordinate in-depth testing, diagnose problems, recommend solutions and determine if program requirements have been met
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to create and update documentation and provide training as needed
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new technical skills, software programs, and production processes
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a collaborative team
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in relational databases and the SQL Language for report writing and data exports/imports
- Displaying a high level of accuracy in the administration and maintenance of data in the CRM system
- Proven knowledge and understanding of standard office software applications
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve data discrepancies, or the ability to learn
- Ability to work and learn independently and to initiate necessary work procedures as determined by supervisor.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, handle interruptions and manage multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies and maintain technical currency.
- The flexibility and adaptability to work effectively in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional office practices and procedures, business English, spelling, composition, and grammar, including exceptional writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated skill and ability to operate standard office equipment and productivity software
Minimum Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and three (3) years of relative experience in enrollment management or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Slate
- Experience with Banner or an equivalent Student Information System
- Familiar with a University admissions process
About UM IT, UM , and Missoula
Central IT provides computing, network, and telecommunications infrastructure, supports enterprise level software, and offers a range of technology support services for the Missoula campus. The organization also coordinates with the other Montana University System campuses, the local community, and the State of Montana to ensure consistency of offerings and policy.
Enterprise Technologies (ET) is the unit within IT that evaluates, designs, develops, implements, maintains, and supports centralized information systems that serve the multi-campus University of Montana, including its students, faculty, staff, and administrators. Through the use of current, new, and evolving information technologies, ET plays a key role in helping the University and the state increase their efficiency, productivity, and service. ET is dedicated to providing and supporting high-quality enterprise information systems. We strive to ensure that our systems are accurate, dependable, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art, and that our service to all who use those systems is professional, reliable, friendly, cost-effective, and easily available. ET supports the enterprise information systems that provide operational and management functionality for a broad array of University activities. They also provide information that is crucial to the University's instructional mission and for its overall administration. They facilitate students’ activities from the time they first apply for admission, through their enrollment in classes each semester, to the time they graduate. Applying for admission via the web, advising and course selection, applying for and receiving financial aid, registering for courses, grading, and degree audit are all activities that depend upon the systems that the ET team supports.
The University of Montana is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and has a strong institutional commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people who would assist the University in demonstrating its five priorities for action : Place student success at the center of all we do; drive excellence and innovation in teaching, learning, and research; embody the principle of “mission first, people always"; partner with place; and proudly tell the UM story.
Nestled in at the base of Mount Sentinel and on the banks of the Clark Fork River, the UM campus is described as one of the most beautiful in the US. The region boasts unparalleled year around recreational opportunities and a vibrant arts and culture community. UM offers a unique opportunity for professional growth in a magnificent environment. UM offers eligible employees a generous benefits package that positively separates UM from other local employers and offers many programs and policies to support work-life balance for its employees.
To learn more about the University of Montana, Missoula, and the State of Montana, please visit the links below.
- University of Montana
- City of Missoula
- The State of Montana
Position Title: Lead CRM Systems Analyst (Computer Sys Analyst III)
Position Number: 005180
Department: Information Technology
Work Schedule: Full-time, 1.0 FTE (40 Hours a week), Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 12 months/year
Union Affiliation: FOCUS-MFPE
Probationary Period: Six months minimum
Benefits Include : Insurance package, mandatory retirement plan, partial tuition waiver, and wellness program.
Criminal Background Investigation is required prior to the Offer of Employment In accordance with University regulations, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. ADA/EOE/AA/Veteran's Preference Reasonable accommodations are provided in the hiring process for persons with disabilities. For example, this material is available in alternative format upon request. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans, and women. Qualified candidates may request veterans’ or disabilities preference in accordance with state law. References: References not listed on the application materials may be contacted; notice may be provided to the applicant. Testing: Individual hiring departments at UM may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions. Employment Eligibility: All New Employees must be eligible and show employment eligibility verification by the first date of employment at UM, as legally required (e.g., Form I-9).
How to Apply
Priority Application Date: Sunday, July 11, 2021 by 11:59 PM (Mountain Time)
Complete applications received by the ‘Priority Application Date’ will be guaranteed consideration. The position will remain open until filled. Candidates are required to submit the following materials online.
A complete application Includes:
- Letter of Interest – addressing your qualifications and experience related to the stated required skills for the position. A general letter salutation such as “Dear Search Committee” or “Dear Hiring Manager” is acceptable.
- Detailed Resume – listing education and describing work experience
- Professional References – names and contact information for three (3) professional references
Job Location Missoula, Montana, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner