University in Ivins, UT has an opening for a
Dean of Academic Affairs , College of
Osteopathic Medicine (Full-Time)
To be considered for this
position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary
SALARY AND BENEFITS
:The salary of
the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a
variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge,
experience, education, and credentials.
The salary range represents the
University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of
possible compensation at the time of posting.
RVU offers a full benefits package that
included 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid
vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Primary responsibility for the COM's core educational programs,
advancing curricular design and delivery methods, and updating
- Directly supervise the Chairs of COM Academic departments, the
Dean of Curriculum, and the Assistant Dean of Program Assessment,
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the Utah
- Build a culture that respects, values and promotes diversity by
recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse talent within an
atmosphere of access, equity and inclusion.
- Provide leadership for faculty on both the Utah and Colorado
- Provide leadership to the Chairs of the academic departments,
regular meetings and leadership development.
- Work collaboratively with the Associate Dean of Clinical
develop a seamless, integrated educational experience OMS1-4.
- Conduct evaluation and final approval of the COM curricula in
- with the COM Dean.
- Development of the budget for the Preclinical department.
- Work with the Dean and other COM and University leaders to
ensure that the
COM meets accreditation standards and requirements set by various
accrediting bodies, regional or specialized; ensures compliance
with local, state and federal law.
- Maintain the University's commitments to academic freedom,
integrity, ethics, as well as its commitment to excellence and
integration of osteopathic philosophy and principles in all of the
COM's teaching, research, and service programs.
- Provide leadership for the faculty in COM program assessment,
faculty development in course, curriculum, and assessment
- Teaching and clinical responsibilities as necessary and/or as