The Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a candidate to assist the supervisor in translation of innovations from engineering to various clinical applications. Specifically, the Postdoctoral Fellow will contribute in developing and translation of wearable and digital health technologies to quantify mobility and empower patients or their caregivers to be effectively engaged in health ecosystem. They will be responsible for assisting faculties and the interdisciplinary Consortium for Advanced Motion Performance (iCAMP) with the preparation of medical/health grant applications to federal and non-profit agencies. Additionally, the candidate will assist with collection of clinical and investigational human performance assessments within iCAMP and worldwide. The candidate will benefit from an excellent interdisciplinary environment at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Medical Center with interdisciplinary collaboration with other institutions including Rice, VA Houston, and MD Anderson. He/she could contribute to promoting population health and wellbeing and transform personalized care and smart care delivery across patient population.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Establishes new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publishes results in research journals.
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- Supervises research staff.
- May contribute in grant writing.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience.
- Programming skill using Matlab
- Biomechanics/Digital Health experienced candidate
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
CA; CH; PD
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston