Senior Data Analytics Associate
The Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, located within the largest medical center in the world, provides compassionate and exceptional care as well as cutting-edge research and extensive education and training opportunities that prepare our next generation of providers for prominent positions nationally and internationally. Dr. Laurel Williams, Medical Director of Centralized Operational Support Hub (COSH) is seeking a motivated Senior Data Analytics Associate to perform advanced data analysis on multiple initiatives to provide valuable consultative analytic support to COSH.
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the existing enterprise data warehousing system; participates in the ongoing development and support of the College's data reporting system; responsible for applying upper-level analytical and technical expertise to interact with functional teams, understand requirements, and deliver intelligent, pragmatic designs.
• Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Interprets complex data from the program initiatives (TCHATT, CPAN, CPWE, and CAP), analyzes results using statistical techniques and provides ongoing reports in support of strategic goals to executive leadership.
• Develops predictive models and descriptive statistics.
• Develops dashboards and data visualizations.
• Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Provides support in identification, integration and preparation of large volumes of data.
• Understands functional areas' business requirements and translate into technical specifications and user-friendly reports and dashboards.
• Prepares high quality documentation that follows established guidelines set by COSH and Texas Child Mental Health Care Consortium.
• Recommends improvement to and changes in operations to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or Economics.
- Experience in functional area assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Basic knowledge of Project Implementation Life Cycle and Database Structures.
- Basic knowledge of production control.
- SQL experience or other database query language programming.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and apply instructions in application system manuals.
- Documentation Skills (Swim Diagram, Gap Analysis, Process Flow, etc.).
- Microsoft Projects and Visio knowledge.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Statistics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston