Lecturer, Computer Science
Instructor for CS106 Introduction to Computer Science I in Spring 2022, using Python. The course meets for 3 hours of lecture and 3 hours of lab each week. The instructor will conduct all lectures and labs, grade assignments and exams, and hold at least 3 office hours per week. This postion requires at least an MS in Computer Science or related field, or BA/BS with significant industry or teaching experience.
Apply to: http://jobs.skidmore.edu
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence, or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Arts Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Design & Graphic Arts Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs