Part-Time Visiting Faculty, Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science is seeking part-time visiting faculty to teach courses in Computer Science. Teaching loads are no more than 18 credits per academic year (fall and spring semesters) and no more than 9 credits any academic semester. It is anticipated there will be multiple positions available.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, or a field clearly related to these majors, is required. Preference will be given to applicants with previous teaching experience, favorable recommendations from references, and favorable previous teaching evaluations.
The application must be submitted through our online application system. Please note that you need to upload ALL of the following materials for the application to be complete, and must do so on your first visit to the system:
- a resume
- a cover letter
- unofficial graduate transcripts
- the names and contact information for two references who can write a letter about your teaching (you will need these letters in order to be hired)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to upload two recent letters of recommendation, as well as one or two previous, recent, teaching evaluations (if available).
If you have questions, e-mail to Dr. Hnatyshin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, and the university will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position. The position is a 1-year contract and is contingent upon funding.
Advertised: Jun 17 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Glassboro