Postal Specialist - Post Office
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking a Postal Specialist at The Citadel Post Office CPU.
- Extensive knowledge of Postal policies, procedures, rules, and regulations for processing and distributing mail.
- Superior Customer Service and sales skills to operate the Postal Retail Window.
- Ability to accurately maintain cash drawer and stamp stock.
- Ability to navigate and process packages through Package Tracking Systems and Software.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively in close quarters under stressful conditions.
- Ability to work closely with other employees in a pleasant, motivated, and fast paced environment.
The position requires a high energy level and commitment to working with college students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- A High School graduate and one year of Postal operations experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, or experience that would enable the incumbent to satisfactorily perform the job function.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. intermittently.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with students, faculty, staff, and community.
- Excellent work ethic and reliability
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Demonstrated commitment to the organizational values of diversity, equity and inclusion
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Advertised: Jun 16 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Jun 30 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston