Sr. Technical Assistant - (STA007556)
Provides assistance and expertise in various areas of research such as preparation of results for presentation, monitoring test subjects, gathering and entering data, ensuring adherence to procedures, and basic analyses of data. Ensures experiments are performed according to specifications. May make practical recommendations to changes in procedures as appropriate.Applies advanced skills.Duties: Varied and nonstandardized. Performs advanced functions and copes independently with new or complex situations.Supervision: Receives minimal supervision. May orient, guide and/or train employees.
Bachelors and No experience
Bachelor's Degree with 0 years of experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston