University of Idaho
Division/College: General Library (Div)
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $16.83 - $19.21 per hour depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position is responsible for financial activity related to the functions and operations within the The University of Idaho (UI) Library. Duties include customer service, preparing and processing financial transactions submitted in VandalWeb, Banner, Chrome River, and Alma. The employee processes and monitors financial documents, travel and credit card statements. This position is responsible for managing the tracking and monitoring the funding of post award grants/awards and assisting departments with grant compliance, cost share, and grant reporting. The employee reports to the UI Library College Fiscal Officer and works cooperatively with various departments, serving as a resource for department heads, faculty, staff and students for interpretation and implementation of university, college, and departmental finance policies, rules, and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalency. • Two years of financial support services experience.
• Experience using accounting principles and practices.
• Experience researching and compiling financial information and preparing summaries and reports in spreadsheet software.
• Experience managing multiple competing deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience analyzing and interpreting financial information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or a related field.
• Grant management experience.
• Ability to: organize, prioritize, work independently and accurately.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in the use of the UI Banner system and VandalWeb.
• Proficient in the use of ARGOS as a reporting tool.
• Experience in ALMA Library Services Platform.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002862P
Posting Date: 06/15/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
This posting is open until filled with a first consideration date of August 7, 2021.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.