Job title: Assistant / Associate Professor of Osteopathic
Principles & Practices - Utah
Rocky Vista University in Ivins,
UT has an opening for a
Assistant/Associate Professor of
Osteopathic Principles & Practice - Utah
To be considered for this
position applicants should submit a curriculum vitae, letter of
interest, and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
:The salary of
the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a
variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge,
experience, education, and credentials.
The salary range represents the
University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of
possible compensation at the time of posting.
RVU offers a full benefits package that
included 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid
vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Actively participate in the education and instruction of
medical students, other health care professional students, and
residents while providing mentorship and motivation for learning,
research, and scholarly activity in classroom environments,
clinical settings, active learning groups, laboratory experiences,
and research opportunities.
- Participate in the assessment and evaluation of students and
residents, and provide feedback and remedial assistance to ensure
that the students of the COM meet the standards established by the
faculty and college and obtain the necessary knowledge, skills and
- Participate in curriculum development, assessment, and
modification as a part of the college's ongoing quality improvement
and assessment program.
- Participate in the assessment or evaluation of and provide
feedback to other members of the faculty as a portion of the
colleges ongoing quality improvement and assessment program.
- Provide professional and clinical services in ascertained
clinical settings consistent with training and degree as assigned
by administration and the Department Chair or Vice Chair.
- Provide service to the university community and students
through serving on COM and department committees; by providing
leadership, mentorship and expertise to students; and by
participating in community outreach events and with professional
organizations or groups as assigned by the Campus Dean, Department
Chair, or Department Vice Chair.
- Maintain a personal and professional development plan and
portfolio, including documentation of teaching, professional
development activities and plans, service provided to college and
communities, and scholarly activity and research to assure personal
growth and continued competency.
- Demonstrate and role model an ongoing ability to work
cooperatively with colleagues, supervisors and support staff.
- Demonstrate adaptability and the willingness to assist the
university and college in fulfilling its mission and vision.
- Demonstrate the highest standard of professionalism and ethical
behavior in all aspects of personal and professional actions and
performance, and advance the prestige of the University and College
through advancement of its mission and vision, and advancement of
your personal career.
- Other duties as assigned by the Campus Dean, Department Chair,
or Department Vice Chair.