Research Assistant I
The Division of Epidemiology and Population Sciences is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable research assistant. This position will support environmental epidemiology research projects related to health disparities and maternal and child health outcomes. The primary responsibilities of this position include assisting the PI in tasks such as reviewing and summarizing the peer-reviewed epidemiologic literature, compiling data, and conducting chart reviews. This position may also conduct statistical analyses using software such as SAS or R, and summarizing results in tables, figures, reports and manuscripts.
- Conducts reviews of peer-reviewed epidemiologic literature.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes epidemiologic data.
- Conducts statistical analyses using linear and logistic regression.
- Documents and interprets results of statistical analyses and reports results to PI.
- Develops and modifies computer programs in SAS or R programming language.
- Compiles reports and tables of statistical results.
- Provides project management.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Environmental Health, or related field.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SAS or R). Applicant should have experience working on epidemiologic or population health research studies.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston