Perform pickup and delivery of U.S. and Campus mail. Distribute incoming packages to all locations as required. Assist with daily activities within the mail center and any other duties as required.
- Daily pick up of U.S. mail and packages from local post office.
Delivery and pickup of all U.S. and Campus mail to outlining
buildings on campus and other areas as required.
- Scanning of incoming packages into package tracking software
and obtaining signature for all delivered or picked up
- Delivery of outgoing mail projects to main post office and
retrieving supplies as required.
- Assist with sorting of mail and packages as time permits.
- Provide backup for Mail processor as required.
- Safely operate company vehicle while obeying all state, local
and campus regulations. Communicate all maintenance or repair
requirements to supervisor.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Stable work history.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Must be capable of lifting 75 lbs., and use tools required for
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to communicate
in a professional manner.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: June 15, 2021
Applications close: August 30, 2021