School of Business Assessment Data Coordinator
The School of Business is seeking a part-time (10 hours a week) assessment data coordinator to support assessment of business courses and programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Coordinator will coordinate the implementation of assessment software, as well as course-level assessment utilizing the software instruments. The Coordinator will be the software expert regarding reporting functions and act as a train-the-trainer for faculty for use of the system.
This position reports to the Dean of the School of Business. Collaborates with Dean, Assistant Dean, faculty, and the Administrative Assistant.
Education: Bachelors degree preferred. Experience: 1-2 years of related experience preferred. Specialized Training: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and databases required.
Any combination of education, experience, or training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will
A demonstrated ability and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Skills/Attributes Customer Service:
- Exhibit a customer-first attitude with faculty/staff, students, alumni, and stakeholders. .
- Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Willing to take initiative and follow-up with faculty regarding faculty responsibilities for assessment.
- Communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with others to achieve academic program and School of Business goals.
- Develop and nurture an effective, productive, and respectful rapport and working relationships with faculty, and co-workers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills, a sense of humor, flexibility, and creativity.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate information clearly and concisely and listen well to others.
- Take a proactive approach to engaging others and keeping key parties informed.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, consistently reviewing work to detect errors, oversights, or omissions.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information that is provided to others.
- Accomplish tasks with follow-through to completion.
- Ability to perform tasks as appropriate without direct supervision.
- Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities, responsibilities, and functions within the position.
- Must possess an aptitude for technological development and its implications for appropriate automation of office.
Work Environment, Physical Demands:
- Flexible service hours; computer data input; detailed work.
To apply, please upload the cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Business Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati