Professor of Liberal Arts
Shanghai Xing Wei College is the first private, non-profit, liberal-arts college in modern, mainland China. We strive to offer an education that is unique. Combining our three-word motto – freedom, passion, conscience – with an emphasis on learning by doing, we endeavor to cultivate, in particular, social and emotional growth of students in a supportive, highly engaged community of mentorship.
We are now seeking to hire new faculty members to join our community for August 2021.
- Teaching a minimum of 12 credits per semester
- Courses in written and spoken English
- Course within your discipline
- Participate in college committees
- Native English speaker
- Teaching experience
- Master's Degree, terminal degree, or Ph.D. in any discipline
- Ability to relocate to Shanghai, China
In addition to the opportunity to live and work in China, benefits include on-campus housing, airfare, and medical insurance. Compensation is competitive. Please send following application materials to email@example.com.
- A resume / curriculum vitae with contact information of three references.
Application materials will be reviewed immediately as we receive them.
Apply for Professor of Liberal Arts
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly