Psychiatrist - Full time or Part time! - (STA007555)
Diagnoses and treats patients with psychiatric conditions; provides consultation for University Health Center faculty and staff of component colleges.
- Provides psychiatric evaluations for students referred by physician, faculty and staff.
- Prescribes psychiatric medication and orders lab work as needed.
- Provides consultation for professional staff at the Student Health Center and other University entities.
- Conducts educational seminars on topics such as psychopharmacology and mental status exams for Health Center Staff and University entities.
- Assists in the hospitalization of students as necessary; maintains confidential files and facilitates files exchange.
- Responds to emergency situations on campus and is available for crisis intervention at all times.
- Utilizes EHR system for recording patient histories, interactions, diagnoses, etc.
- Routinely provide feedback to and report to Chief Psychiatrist within the psychiatry clinic.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Doctoral and 3 years experience.
Requires singular knowledge of a specialized advanced professional discipline or the highest level of general business knowledge, normally acquired through attainment of a directly job-related terminal degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Preferred experience in treating young adults with mood, anxiety, adjustment, personality disorders, and ADHD.
Additional Information: Ideal applicant will be board certified and/or board-eligible.
Notes to Applicant: 1723919