Financial Literacy Counselor - (STA007561)
Develops and implements financial literature for Enrollment Services and provides financial counseling to prospective and enrolled students and parents to maximize student success and minimize financial issues impacting retention. Ensures adherence to federal and state regulations.
- Provide one-on-one student and parent financial literacy consultations.
- Develop and implement financial literacy projects and events.
- Review and report on trends and developments in financial literacy.
- Monitor federal and state regulations, and ensure compliance of federal and state regulations.
- Monitor and report on student success, and university enrollment metrics. May be required to perform ad-hoc reporting as-needed.
- Assist with the development of training for enrollment services and community partners.
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding the Student Information System; troubleshoots issues for Enrollment Services and Academic Affairs.
- May supervise, train and evaluate student assistance(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline,or the basic knowledge of more than one professional disciplines. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related, 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: 1723919
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston