Project Director, Ethics
Are you ready to be a Force for Science?
What You’ll Do
- Identify contemporary developments in the policy and practice of scientific responsibility and opportunities for intervention and impact
- Identify funding opportunities, develop proposals, and steward funds and funder relationships
- Design and manage programmatic activities, including research design and implementation, stakeholder engagement, and monitoring and evaluation of impact
- Conduct strategic outreach and communication, and cultivate partnerships and alliances with external organizations and other key stakeholders
- Identify and leverage opportunities for collaboration across programmatic activities
- Develop and disseminate publications, reports, and communication materials
- Additional duties as assigned
- Completion of Advance Degree minimum
- 5+ years’ experience in scientific responsibility, particularly research integrity, research misconduct, and the social responsibilities of scientists
- 2+ years’ experience in financial management, budgeting and successful grant proposal development
- Recognized expertise within the field as evidenced by publications, academic or other appointments, or other relevant professional recognition
- Experience in program development and management
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary context with a diversity of collaborators
- Demonstrated effective and successful leadership abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position by July 14, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. A Recruiter will contact you with next steps if you are selected for an interview.
AAAS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category. AAAS uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.