Adjunct Lecturer - School of Business
- This a part-time, non-tenure position which is appointed on a
per semester basis.
- Teach the Online Campaign Planning and Management Capstone Course in MS in Communication and Digital Marketing Program
- Applicants should demonstrate in-depth and professional experience in the field of digital communications / digital marketing
- Applicant must also have experience with instructing graduate capstone courses and online education
- Applicant will also design and develop all of the course materials for the program for an additional stipend
- Master’s degree in Digital Communications, Marketing or related field. PhD preferred.
- High level of competence in Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Digital Communications
- Demonstrated successful teaching experience at the college/university level.
- Ability to teach in online formats.
- Experience using learning management systems, such as Blackboard.
**Must be United States work authorized**
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Lakewood
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Lakewood
- Marketing & Sales Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Lakewood
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Lakewood
- Digital Media Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Lakewood