Project Coordinator (17128)
The Project Coordinator will serve as the liaison between the Office of Vice Provost and Chief Online Officer (VPCOO) and various stakeholders (both internally and externally) in coordinating the development, marketing and recruitment efforts of online degree and or certificate programs. The Project Coordinator will utilize a combination of software and spreadsheets to track progress, document project plans, budgets, milestones, and other project related information. In addition to project coordination, the position will assist in product research, documenting the customer journey, and mapping new processes to recruit online learners.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings. Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings to ensure project deadlines are met. Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings. Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Provide administrative support as needed. Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Conduct product research and document the customer journey while mapping new processes to recruit online learners including the development of the contact strategy and implementing workflows in HubSpot to support academic units.
- Serve as AU main point of contact and project coordinator for Pathstream and Kogod partnership. Manage enrollment and completion tracking of students in certificate programs and issuing of certificates.
- Serve as VPCOO point of contact for HubSpot administration. Coordinates with academic units in developing and implementing marketing and recruitment strategy using HubSpot. Documents processes and works with Chief Online Officer on related items.
- Stay current with recent research, trends, and advancements in marketing and recruitment best practices. Other duties as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Full Time
- Coordinator/Analyst B
- This is a union-eligible position. The union-eligibility of individual position incumbents will be determined based on the incumbent’s employer of record.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Basic competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Desire to learn CRM/Marketing automation tools (HubSpot).
- Demonstration of highly effective skills in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to build relationships and trust.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be resourceful to solve problems and achieve goals
- Hiring offers for this position are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
- Click here to learn about American University's unique benefit options.
Current American University Employees:
If you are a current full-time or part-time staff member at American University, please log intoAsuccessfulU through themyAU portal . Once in AsuccessfulU, please select the Careers tile which will take you to our internal career page.
For more information or assistance with the American University careers site, email email@example.com .
American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual’s genetic information or any other bases under federal or local laws (collectively "Protected Bases") in its programs and activities.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.