Adjunct Faculty - Animal Science
Aurora University seeks talented adjunct faculty who are passionate about teaching and learning. Adjunct faculty are qualified part-time instructors offered teaching opportunities based on course demand and staffing.
Aurora University is searching for qualified instructors as part of its adjunct faculty pool to teach in Human Animal Studies. We are seeking adjunct faculty to teach courses in Human Animal Studies across the curriculum, but in the short term need someone for the Fall 2021 semester in:
HAS1200 Animal Science - Face to Face Instruction, TTH 3:15-5pm.
A master's degree in animal science, veterinary medicine, or a related field is required. Industry experience and college-level teaching experience preferred.
When applying, include the phrase "Human Animal Studies Adjunct Application” in the subject line of the application email and state your teaching availability and courses you are qualified to teach in your cover letter.
Please email resume or curriculum vitae, plus cover letter stating the specific areas you are interested in teaching to:
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Security Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora