Schedule Information: Work schedule is determined by
clinical schedules for students.
Duties of Position: This position involves clinical
instruction and direct supervision of Certified Nursing Assistant
students during lab, class and clinical.
Educational Requirements: Current unencumbered RN license
(Illinois) is required. B.A. Degree or B.S.N Degree preferred. If
applicant does not have a BSN, then an IDPH Train the Trainer and
Approved Evaluator certificate is required.
Experience Requirements: Two years of nursing experience
with one year focusing on care for the elderly, including
Alzheimer's clients, Ability to coach students in a laboratory and
in the clinical setting.
Required Documents:***A resume and cover letter are
required to complete the application process***
* Electronic copies of transcripts must be attached to your
application for full consideration.
* Current Train the Trainer and Approved Evaluator including
Alzheimer's certificate, if not a BSN
* Current AHA healthcare provider CPR card.
* Official transcripts required upon hire.
* Mandatory orientation required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to
create an inclusive learning and working environment where
individual differences and identities are respected, valued and
embraced. We encourage women, people from historically
underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans
Advertised: June 14, 2021 Central Daylight Time Applications close: