Dean of Undergraduate Admissions 997988
997988 Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
Nova Southeastern University seeks a results-oriented leader to serve as the Dean of Undergraduate Admissions. The Dean is responsible for providing leadership and strategic oversight for the recruitment, admissions process, marketing, and budget management of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Reporting to the Vice President of Student Affairs & Dean of the College of Undergraduate Studies, the Dean will meet or exceed yearly enrollment goals.
The right candidate will:
- Oversee an aggressive strategy to grow first-time-in-college applications as well as transfer applications.
- Lead a team of admissions professionals in the outreach, recruitment, application review, selection, and enrollment of prospective undergraduate students.
- Produce measurable results and evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- Forecast enrollment trends and identify new territories.
- Create and implement best practices for recruitment and recommend new initiatives and strategies to attract and enroll new students.
- Collaborates with campus partners to improve recruitment efforts and to shape the class that supports the university’s mission.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree
- Twelve (12) years of progressive leadership experience in Higher Education Admissions
- Proven experience implementing affective strategic recruitment methods.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply via https://nsucareers.nova.edu and reference position number: 997988. Applicants should attach a cover letter and resume to their application. In your cover letter, briefly describe your progressive leadership experience in Higher Education Admissions and what led you to apply to this position. Candidates whose background most closely match the requirements of the job will be contacted directly.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Davie
- Deans Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Davie
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Davie
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Davie