Senior Administrative Associate
Senior Administrative Associate
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
College Of Nursing and Health Sciences
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
This position is responsible for assisting the Dean with the day to day activities of the College.
- Oversee and coordinate college office administrative staff activities.
- Manage the Dean's calendar, prepare agendas, transcribe minutes, coordinate travel arrangements, and process travel documents.
- Handle various complex, sensitive, and highly confidential issues with faculty, staff, and students.
- Maintain public relations with administrators, faculty, staff, students, donors, and community members.
- Maintain and organize personnel and office files according to SACS compliance. Organize, update, and maintain records for the faculty promotion and tenure and other personnel review processes.
- Oversee and assist the college with the process for hiring faculty and staff.
Budget & Travel
- Manage and maintain schedules and travel arrangements for Dean and prepares itineraries. Coordinate meetings, seminars, and other special events.
- Reconcile the Dean's procurement card report monthly. Process invoices, maintain summaries of accounts, and reconcile accounts. Perform special analyses and project summaries.
- Maintain a variety of fiscal, administrative, and academic records.
- Receive, verify, prepare, process, and review forms, reports, tables, and other documents.
- Develop and disseminate notice of appointment letters for new hires and reappointments for faculty and adjuncts for the college each semester upon Provost approval.
- Coordinate the maintenance of files, records, office supplies, or equipment. Make recommendations for process improvements, administrative changes, or new initiatives.
- Attend meetings and takes notes. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Six (6) years of related experience.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for
the minimum experience requirements:
- Associates degree and four (4) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of related experience.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coordinate, and implement executive management routines and scheduling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Administrative and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to prepare and analyze reports.
- Experience with financial management, presentation preparation, arranging meetings, heavy calendar management, and travel scheduling.
- Professional approach in all dealings. Ability to organize, implement, and maintain department files (hard copy and electronic documents).
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills (verbal and written), and able to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Associate's degree or higher.
- Two (2) years related experience in higher education.
- $16.04 - $19.91/Hourly
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Senior-Administrative-Associate_R-038916-1