Administrative Associate IV
Administrative Associate IV
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
College Of Liberal Arts - Staff
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
Works under the supervision of the Executive Assistant to the Dean. This position is responsible for assisting in the smooth operation of the Dean's office in the College of Liberal Arts and serving as the point of contact for faculty travel.
- Front-line point of contact for the College of Liberal Arts. Answers calls to the college and greets students and visitors to the college office.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendar for the Dean's conference room, building atrium, and Lactation Room.
- Assist all faculty in the college with travel requests and subsequent expense reports.
- Collect and file syllabi records for all eight departments in the college. Ensure the college is in compliance with SACS requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance of faculty personnel records for all college faculty and adjuncts.
- Assist in the hiring, training, evaluation, and supervision of student workers.
- Process purchase orders and payments through Islander Buy.
- Process business meal forms and petty cash reimbursements.
- Open and distribute daily mail to all eight departments in the college.
- Order supplies for Dean's office.
- Prepare correspondence, collect faculty office hours from all eight departments, update college phone log, and submit work orders for the building.
- Create reports as needed from Digital Measures for Department Chair and Dean's Office.
- Provide secretarial support to all departments in the college as needed. Provide extensive support to specific departments when administrative associates are out on leave.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four (4) years administrative support experience.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens intently and gets clarification where needed.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision (self-motivated). Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Two (2) years office management experience.
- University experience.
- Experience in Banner, Concur, Argos, Ad-Astra, IslanderBuy, Laserfische, and Workday
- $13.01/hr - $13.91/hr
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Administrative-Associate-IV_R-037797-1