Assistant Professor of Architecture (Technology)
The Harvard Graduate School of Design invites highly qualified individuals to apply to a full-time tenure track position in Environmental Technologies. The position is housed in the Department of Architecture, but the candidate is expected to engage students and colleagues across the school’s departments and programs.
Teaching responsibilities will involve required introductory courses in Environmental Technologies and environmentally-focused design strategies for students in the department’s professional MArch program. Teaching will also be geared towards students in other programs, and involve advanced courses in specialized areas, as well as participation in design studios.
Candidates should be creative researchers able to advance knowledge in the area of Environmental Technologies, and be well versed in the underlying science as well as in related computational and experimental methods. A collaborative mindset and interest in engaging in the school’s Center for Green Buildings and Cities and/or the Laboratory for Design Technology are expected. Candidates should have an exemplary record of research and teaching and should be able to interact with related disciplines such as ecology, engineering, or public health. Additionally, the successful candidate will demonstrate a record of scholarship and/or teaching in at least one focused area such as digital fabrication and construction, advanced building materials, life cycle design, systems operation and design, or others.
Please visit the Harvard Academic Positions website for more information and to apply: https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/10386
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Architecture Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Other Science & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge