Program Coordinator I - (STA007544)
Coordinates and provides administrative support to C.N. Hilton College's undergraduate recruitment department.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objective; recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objective is attained.
- Prepares recurring program reports for management use.
- May participate in preparing grant proposals to state and federal agencies and private foundations.
- May participate in budget planning and preparation and assist in controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
- May conduct formal training or instruction in a classroom setting.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objective of the program.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.Experience: No experience required
- Undergraduate degree in hospitality management or related field and /or one year experience in student recruitment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Experience in social media marketing preferred
- Experience in communications or marketing preferred.
Occasional travel may be required.
Notes to Applicant: cgarcia2194