Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
Work Schedule: Three positions available. Two shifts available with some flexibility:
Tues - Fri: 7:30am to 12:30pm
Mon - Thurs: 12pm to 5pm
This position performs a variety of technical tasks involved in the setting, operating, and maintaining of systems used to support meetings, conferences and other special events. Position receives minimal supervision.
This list includes but is not limited to the following:
- Sets up and breaks down spaces and rooms per the event specifications.
- Recommends proper equipment based on needs of each event; delivers and sets up equipment.
- Instructs clients in the use of equipment, operates equipment as needed and inspects returned equipment.
- Notifies supervisor of need for equipment repair as appropriate.
- Maintains inventories of equipment and parts; informs supervisor of equipment and supply needs.
- Performs modifications to special events equipment as directed; constructs sets and other apparatus as needed.
- Responds skillfully to a high volume of customer questions and complaints and provides a superior level of customer service to clients and visitors to ensure events success.
- Assists as needed for events in Schuler, including step up, strike and operation of sound, lighting and video equipment as well as carpentry and rigging.
- Directs the work of student workers and volunteers as needed; assists in the training of new personnel.
- Attends any scheduled meetings and training sessions.
- Occasional travel may be required to other college and non-college sites for set-up and break-down of events.
- Maintains flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required to meet the needs of scheduled events.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience : High school diploma or equivalent and six months full-time customer service experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficient with computers and other audio-visual equipment preferred
• Proven excellent customer service skills including resolution of customer complaints and concerns
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to read and interpret documents, manuals and instructions
• Ability to learn and operate new technology systems
• Skill in the safe operation of hand and power tools used in theatrical environments
• Ability to work cooperatively as a team member and/or work independently
All application materials must be uploaded and the application completed prior to the close date
Advertised: June 11, 2021 Pacific Daylight Time
Applications close: July 02, 2021 11:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene