Instructor, Videography - Adjunct
Teaching faculty at Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC) are responsible for supporting student success by creating an optimum learning environment, responding to student needs, managing effective instructional activities, modeling employability skills, demonstrating professionalism, developing cooperative work relationships with other faculty and staff, supporting college administrative requirements, and maintaining competency in their instructional field. He/she will be responsible for quality instruction and for effective participation and interest in the total affairs of the college.
Under general supervision, this individual will be responsible for providing quality instruction in basic to intermediate levels in videography courses. Courses are taught to students who want to add video to their skillset or amateur videographers who want to learn how to use today's technology to produce professional quality work. The community education program consists of a wide variety of non-credit personal and professional enrichment classes and special programs designed to meet a multiplicity of life-long learning educational needs within the community. The faculty member may be assigned to teach at any of the GTCC campuses, which includes, day, evenings or weekends.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - Certificate in Videography or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in videography or related field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- One-year experience in videography, video editing or short film in a professional environment. Applicants must submit a project portfolio (video) and or/documented industry experience. - Teaching and/or industry training in any of the following formats: teaching courses, training sessions, conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars.
- Greater than two years' experience videography in a professional environment as documented through portfolio or industry experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Education Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Instructional Technology & Design Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown
- Professional Fields Adjunct Commensurate with Experience Part Time jobs in Jamestown