Assistant Professor of Psychology
The Department of Psychology of the New York School of Career and Applied Studies of Touro College invites applications for a full-time faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor to begin in the fall of 2021.
- Teach four undergraduate courses per semester including but not limited to Experimental Psychology Lecture and lab.
- Supervise student research.
- Provide academic student advisement.
- Serve on department division and college committees.
- Participate in ongoing professional development.
- Doctoral degree in psychology.
- Experience in college level teaching, including asynchronous and remote courses.
- Demonstrated research activity.