Dean of Enrollment Management
At ACC, every employee is focused and responsible for student success. We promote a culture of inclusivity and innovation through individualized support, passionate employees and a welcoming environment. Hands on experiences and personalized attention make learning come alive at ACC enabling our diverse community of students and staff to develop the knowledge and skills they need to reach their academic and career goals. Since 1965, ACC has supported a culture of achievement and has been the place of choice for people who want to Move Mountains. Arapahoe Community College is a Guided Pathways institution.
The Dean of Enrollment Management provides vision, leadership and strategic direction in enrollment management and related functional areas of the College including Admissions, First Year Programs, Records & Enrollment Services, and Testing. The Dean serves as a key Student Affairs Division leader charged with delivering service excellence and actively contributing to institution-wide equity, enrollment, retention, persistence, and completion efforts.
The Dean of Enrollment Management will incorporate higher education and community college best practices into the vision, strategy, and practices of the departments. The College is seeking a bold and innovative leader who will work collaboratively with the ACC leadership team to ensure strong enrollment and dramatic increases in ACC student success and equity over the next several years.
The Dean ensures the efficient and effective operations of areas overseen and works collaboratively across the College to develop and implement enrollment management initiatives through an equity lens. The Dean will work to improve overall College communication, to include developing and maintaining student life-cycle and academic program communication plans, review web content, and provide feedback on promotional materials. Additionally, the Dean will assess and report on data regarding various admission and enrollment statistics and enrollment management initiatives, utilizing the results to assess operational effectiveness and contributions to student success and make appropriate program and department changes. Experience developing and implementing strategies to positively influence student success measures, experience with community college populations, and experience delivering presentations to large groups of diverse populations is a plus. Bilingual candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
The Dean also ensures compliance with FERPA, College policies and procedures, and state and federal laws regarding admissions, records retention, residency, international admissions, program completion, and serves as the FACTA administrator.Qualifications & Requirements
- Master’s degree, or higher, in education or a related field from an accredited institution
- Four years professional level work experience in student-facing departments in a higher education environment, to include staff supervision and leadership
- Experience planning, coordinating, developing, launching, and assessing programming in a higher education environment
- Experience with data analysis and knowledge of effective program assessment practices
- Experience working with students in an admissions/recruiting, financial aid, registration, advising, and/or testing function
- Knowledge of student development theory, techniques, and research associated with ensuring the success of diverse student populations.
- Knowledge of effective student onboarding strategies and practices
- Commitment to creating an inclusive learning & work environment and demonstrated ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, and staff of diverse backgrounds
- Understanding of enrollment management fundamentals and application and knowledge of FERPA and federal and state statutes/policies impacting college admissions, financial aid, recruiting, registration, and student records management
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving, organizational, prioritization, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills; Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
All applicants must submit a resume, detailed letter of interest addressing the job announcement, names and contact information for three professional references, a one-page statement on equity and inclusion (see additional information provided for guidance), and a completed application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications as related to the duties and responsibilities of the position. To view the complete posting and submit your application visit our Careers site at https://jobs.silkroad.com/Arapahoe/Careers/jobs/624
At ACC we seek to hire candidates that demonstrate a commitment to and experience with embedding equity and inclusion into their professional role. Please write a one-page statement on what equity and inclusion mean to you and how you have incorporated them into your current or previous professional responsibilities.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Littleton
- Student Affairs Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Littleton
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Littleton
- Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Littleton