Colorado State University seeks applications and nominations for the position of IT Manager to lead the Computer Services section, in Facilities Management. The position will report to the CSU Facilities Management Associate Vice President and will manage people, budget and operational activities of the Computer Services section. The position is responsible for oversight of daily operations as well as network administration and programming services to support department information technology needs. Position provides technical support and program documentation. Section is responsible, as the primary technical support, for support and coordination of the University integrated work management system (IWMS). Position supervises five FTE responsible for maintaining the computers (desktop and laptops), tablets, cell phones, software, databases and the departmental web site. Position is responsible for the creation, execution, tracking and maintenance of the section budget ($1M in FY20). This position communicates with key constituents to keep priorities current and provides reports as needed. For full job posting and application requirements, please visit this link: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/87656.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Business & Administrative Affairs Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Computer Services & Information Technology Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Technology Administration/Other Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Fort Collins
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Executive $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Fort Collins