Assistant Director, CareerBound
Purdue University is looking to fill the role of Assistant Director, Academic Programs within the Krannert School of Management. As the Assistant Director, Academic Programs there will be a need to administer and manage complex graduate degree programs to ensure overall program quality and a seamless matriculation lifecycle from admission to graduation. The Assistant Director leads the development and implementation of strategic program policies, collaborative relationships, processes, evaluation, and planning. The Assistant Director cultivates meaningful relationships with customer base (students & faculty) to provide exceptional customer support. The Assistant Director ensures the Purdue brand stands out as a market leader by developing highly skilled personnel to optimize business resources and ensure sustained revenue for the Krannert School of Management.
The CareerBound program serves undergraduate students by providing both a foundation in and opportunities to develop career competencies identified as crucial for career success.
For full consideration please apply directly to: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13872&company=purdueuniv
- BA/BS degree
- Four years of professional office experience related to outreach, teaching, presenting, and/or education.
- Office management experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of computer databases and word processing a must.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to self-motivate and work independently are required
- Ability to lift and carry 10 pounds frequently and 20 pounds occasionally
- Master’s degree
- Purdue University work experience
- Supervisor experience preferred with ability to motivate direct reports
- International experience
- Experience working with departments on campus (e.g. Graduate School, Registrar's Office, Bursar's Office, International Student Services)
- Experience with/in international degree programs
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contribution Waiting Period
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply