Coordinator, Business Operations
The Coordinator, Business Operations position is responsible for assisting the team with the daily business operations of the growing General Internal Medicine Section at Ben Taub. The responsibilities include credentialing, re-credentialing, re-appointments, assisting with course electives, coordinating monthly block schedules and conferences, and assisting faculty with administrative tasks. We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-orientated, enthusiastic team player to join our team.
- Completes Faculty Credentialing, re-credentialing and re-appointments.
- HHS/BaylorMedCare and Provider Enrollment for 50 physicians.
- Coordinates Annual National conferences event planning for Society of Hospital Medicine, General Internal Medicine, ACP.
- Assists faculty with their electives as needed like the blackboard, attendance, evaluations.
- Assists with the Annual evaluations for Ben Taub faculty.
- Assists faculty with preparation of Educator Portfolio/Patient Care Portfolio; formatting their CVs.
- Assists coordinating zoom meetings for faculty.
- Assists with the monthly block schedules and weekly schedule and conferences meeting reminders for the faculty.
- Assists and backs-up for Concur reimbursements and travel requests.
- Assists with the monthly supplemental reports for General Internal Medicine.
- Assists and be a backs-up for maintaining the General Internal Medicine website.
- Answers main phone lines, mail distribution and lab coat distribution, manages voicemail.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Faculty Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston