The Office of the Registrar serves the university by performing a wide range of functions relating to student records management and academic policy administration. The primary mission of the office is to uphold the academic policies of the university and to securely maintain the academic records of current and former students. The Registrar is responsible for the overall management, supervision, and coordination of the activities of the Office of the Registrar; guides staff in the planning and delivery of essential curricular and records services; enhances services in response to faculty and student needs and employs emerging technologies to improve the efficiency, convenience, accuracy, and effectiveness of those services; and provides direction and leadership for implementation and enforcement of academic policies and procedures in compliance with local, UW System, state and federal regulations. The Registrar assumes a leadership role in the implementation, maintenance, and upgrades of the Student Information System (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions) and other software utilized to complete student lifecycle activities. The Registrar position supports the mission of preparing our students for a diverse and inclusive world by accurately managing institutional program and degree requirements, student enrollment, registration, and milestone completion and awarding and transcription of academic degrees. The university Registrar reports to the Associate Vice Chancellor of Teaching, Learning, and Strategic Planning.
• A master’s degree
• 5+ years of related work experience, including progressive responsibility in a Registrar’s Office or closely related enrollment management unit.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
• A master’s degree in data management, student services, or related field.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and student success.
• Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, creative, and innovative.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with experience in data analysis and reporting.
• Experience at a multi-campus university.
• Fluency using and understanding of information technology.
• Demonstrated capability of researching and analyzing system
solutions to administrative problems as they relate to student success.
To apply, click on the appropriate link within the position announcement on the UW-Stevens Point HR job vacancy website: http://www.uwsp.edu/hr/jobs/Pages/
Required application materials listed within the position announcement.
More searches like this
- Administrative Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Stevens Point
- Student Affairs Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Stevens Point
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Stevens Point
- Other Student Affairs Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Stevens Point