Mount St. Joseph University is seeking an adjunct professor in
sociology for Fall 2021 to teach two introduction to sociology
courses which are scheduled for the fall 2021 semester. One course
is held Tuesday/ Thursday from 10:50 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. The other
course date and time is TBD.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in
accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Master's in Sociology
prior teaching experience
To apply, please upload the cover letter, resume, and contact
information with three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the
position is filled.
Please click here to review the University's
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer