The Executive Assistant & Special Projects Coordinator provides high-level administrative support to the Vice Chancellor for University Advancement. This position reports to the Vice Chancellor, but also provides relevant support to Vice Chancellor's direct reports. The EA&SPC works independently with little or no supervision, and must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and possess the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism. The ability to maintain complete confidentiality is essential. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Interacts in a professional manner with donors, alumni and friends of the university, university administrators, community leaders, UNC System Office, state agencies, etc.
- Manages the Vice Chancellor's billing, travel, correspondence, contracts, and other external communications and compliance needs.
- Prioritize daily schedule and other issues for the Vice Chancellor. This includes calendar management, preparation of materials for meetings, and providing status updates regarding ongoing issues and projects.
- Oversees office communications, divisional meetings, and team-building initiatives; Ensures that communication flows freely between VC and division. Schedule meetings, visits and travel for the Vice Chancellor.
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare agendas; draft and finalize presentation materials; identify and secure logistic requirements and technology needs for meetings.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, report on progress and potential issues and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Answer phones, greet visitors, and handle incoming and outgoing mail and communications, provide assistance using independent judgment to determine items requiring priority attention.
- Support the VC's prospect work by entering contact reports, maintaining portfolio actions in Raiser's Edge and ensuring that next steps are completed.
- Work collaboratively with major giving, prospect manager, and donor relations team to ensure relationships move. Record minutes and maintain records from meetings such as Board of Trustees, Foundation Board, University and Foundation Board Committees.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Development & Advancement Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville
- Alumni Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Asheville