Associate Director, Graduate Admission and Enrollment
The primary responsibilities are recruitment and enrollment of students into graduate degree and certificate programs. Administer slate CRM system for graduate admissions, supervise graduate admission counselor(s). Positively contributes to marketing efforts, recruitment events, and the attainment of departmental new student enrollment and retention goals.
POSITION STATUS: Exempt
REPORTING AND SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS:
Direct reporting relationship to: Senior Director, Graduate Admission and Enrollment Management
1. Follows up in a timely manner with all inquiries assigned via slate CRM system.
2. Conducts admission interviews via face to face, phone, chat, or virtually to qualify prospective students; provides information on program(s) of interest, admission and graduation requirements, and the enrollment/registration process.
3. Maintains effective, positive relations with inquiries and applicants and motivate them to complete the admission process. Demonstrates outstanding customer service at all times.
4. Upholds the University’s established admission criteria and standards working closely with designated graduate program directors.
5. Assists associate director of enrollment services with advising and registering new, continuing, and returning graduate students.
6. Administers the slate CRM system for graduate marketing and admission.
7. Actively plans and participates in face to face and virtual recruitment events.
8. Positively contributes to the attainment of departmental new student enrollment and retention goals.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs other duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Employee is subject to indoor work, protected from weather conditions. Work is sedentary in nature and involves exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently/constantly in order to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move object.
1. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
2. Minimum five years of admission and advising experience at a regionally accredited institute of higher education.
3. Well-developed skills in verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate with diverse populations and various levels of institutional leadership.
4. Must be proficient with MS Office applications and CRM systems (slate experience preferred)
5. Solid understanding of higher education in particular of private liberal arts institutions and their mission.
6. Previous experience recruiting and advising non-traditional students.
7. Self-starter with the ability to motivate adult students to complete the enrollment process.
8. Off-campus recruitment activities are performed in personal automobile; travel costs reimbursed.
9. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.