Assistant Coach-Director of Operations Women's Basketball
Job Title Assistant Coach-Director of Operations Women's Basketball Posting Number S943P Classification Title
Provide operational support to the Women’s Basketball program. This position will be the liaison and campus contact for Women’s Basketball by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Understand and agree to abide by the mission of CBU and the CBU athletics department.
2. Adhere to all institutional, conference, and NCAA by-laws and regulations.
3. Oversee Women’s Basketball academics and standards which may include study hall.
4. Organize and arrange all team travel and food.
5. Organize and arrange the team’s monthly calendar.
6. Complete credit card reports for the staff.
7. Coordinate team community service events.
8. Ensure compliance and produce related documentation through the ARMS software.
9. Serve as facilities liaison and work with Events Center facilities coordinator regarding scheduling of events.
10. Coordinate with other departments regarding all team/school events that involve the basketball teams.
11. Organize and coordinate all team events and team bonding that is off court.
12. Organize pre and post-game meals for all home and away games.
13. Summer camp coordinator.
14. Pass the annual NCAA recruiting test and attend all department compliance meetings.
15. Coordinate with Admissions on-campus visits and incoming players.
16. Coordinate with other departments to facilitate player recruiting visits.
17. Communicate and assist with all events involving the team.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to travel, including domestic/international air travel, and work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Knowledge of standard budgeting and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Knowledge of general accounting principles
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 06/08/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6557 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside