Recruitment Coordinator/Military Liaison
This position will report to work remotely from the San Antonio area.
Coordinates, promotes and facilitates the enrollment of students to the university with a focus on maintaining relationships with community colleges, local businesses and organizations, and military bases and Veteran Affairs offices.
- In collaboration with Enrollment Management team, develops and coordinates a student recruitment plan for prospective transfer, military, and veteran students.
- Conducts regular visits to community colleges in the target area to maintain relationships with administrators, counselors, faculty, and students.
- Creates recruiting strategies to engage active military members and military veterans, which may include scheduling visits to military bases in Texas.
- Communicates and corresponds with prospective students by phone, e-mail, and mail to answer questions regarding the university.
- Conducts recruiting events in the target area, which includes coordinating with faculty, alumni, and other university-related personnel.
- Assists senior director with developing and implementing recruitment strategies targeted toward prospects in the target area.
- Tracks prospective students in a database, and compiles monthly reports of recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and participates in recruiting efforts with other university recruiting staff.
- Participates in program evaluations, reporting, and assessment measures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EEO/AAMinimum Education: Bachelor's degree in student counseling, business administration, education or related field Minimum Experience: (1) year related experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Victoria
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Victoria
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Victoria
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in Victoria