Zone Maintenance Supervisor
Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus is looking for a highly motivated individual for the Zone Maintenance Supervisor position. The Zone Supervisor position supervises and directs maintenance programs including required repairs, renovations, and preventative maintenance so that the primary College mission may be maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, implements, and administers a preventative maintenance program to provide maximum life to facilities and reliability necessary to support the college mission consistent with resources available and industry guidelines
- Directs repairs under the maintenance permit with the approval of the trade chiefs and procures repairs and parts utilizing College purchasing system
- Coordinates and facilitates walkthrough inspections and due diligence investigations conducted by contractors and A/E consultants in close coordination with the facilities project managers for the project
- Plans maintenance renovations, reviews plans and equipment modernization using capital outlay funds as required for supporting the College mission
- Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years of experience in the maintenance of large buildings, grounds and mechanical systems with emphasis on supervisory experience; or master’s degree and two (2) years of experience in the maintenance of large buildings, grounds, and mechanical systems with emphasis on supervisory experience
To learn more about this and other positions at Miami Dade College visit us at www.mdc.edu/jobs.