Adjunct Faculty - African American Studies PT
Adjunct Faculty - African American History PT
Consider being a part of CCC’s transformation and join the 5,800 faculty and staff who serve 120,000 students at seven campuses and six satellite sites city-wide. The Department of Social and Psych Science is currently seeking an African American History Adjunct to begin Fall 2021.
- You must demonstrate excellence in teaching, commitment to integrating new technologies in the learning process and the ability to inspire, motivate and empower students to succeed.
- Maintain office hours for advising, mentoring and coaching students.
- Development and revision of courses and instructional materials as necessary.
- Post syllabi and grades on Blackboard.
Qualifications - External t minimum, you must have a MA in African American Studies, MA in History or other social scientific discipline, with appropriate course work in African American studies.
- In addition to the minimum requirements, you must be focused on effective teaching; assessment of student learning; and continuous growth in the field of study. We also value expertise in student-centered teaching; facility with instructional technology, including Blackboard Learning Management System; and a commitment to professional development in teaching.
• Cover letter
• Resume or curriculum vitae
Note: Unofficial transcripts, a statement of your teaching philosophy and professional letters of recommendation are required at the time of interview. Official transcripts must be provided if hired.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Art History Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago