Adjunct Faculty_Toyota Program_Georgetown, KY
Northwood University’s Adult Degree Program (ADP) is now accepting
applications for Adjunct Faculty at our Toyota Program
to review Northwood's course descriptions.
- A Master's degree in the discipline from a regionally
accredited institution or a Master's degree closely related with a
minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in the desired discipline.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) will be considered for
Accounting. No other professional certifications will be considered
for Accounting positions.
- Applicants must be available to teach evenings and
- Only applicants who have an understanding of and a commitment
to the Northwood Idea need apply.
- Certification in Blackboard, Northwood University's Learning
Management System (LMS)
- Prior teaching experience with adult learners at the college
Northwood University has an institutional philosophy which
emphasizes free enterprise in a context of limited government and
individual responsibility. The ideal candidate will have a strong
attraction to the mission and core values of Northwood University.
Applicants are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the
University’s outcomes at http://www.northwood.edu/aboutus/