- Taking calls for service from the public and dispatching officers to the locations as needed.
Handling walk up members of the public, replacing ID cards, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have good computer skills
- Must have good listening and communications skills.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: June 07, 2021
Applications close: August 30, 2021
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Public Administration & Policy Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Indianapolis