Full-time Faculty in the Radiologic Science Program
Working Title Full-time Faculty in the Radiologic Science Program Department School of Allied Health Full Time or Part Time? Full Time Position Number tbd Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
Northern Kentucky University embraces inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution.
Purpose of Position
The radiologic science program is seeking a registered radiographer with a minimum of a master’s degree for a recurring non-tenure track position with competitive salary and benefits, as well as possible summer teaching opportunities. Rank to be determined (renewable or temporary). Multi-modality certifications and/or doctorate degree are a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Teach courses in the radiography curriculum
2) Participate in program meetings and other operations including program review and assessment.
Required education is a Master’s Degree
At least one year of teaching experience is also required
Four or more years of clinical experience in radiography and a Kentucky Radiation Operator’s License or eligibility for licensure.
A complete application will include:
- Curriculum vita/resume
- Documentation of certification in radiography
- Contact information for 3 professional references
- Cover letter and teaching philosophy which should describe how well the applicant satisfies the qualifications described above
- A statement of your personal philosophy on diversity and inclusion and why they are important in higher education
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Questions regarding the position or application process may be directed to Human Resources 859-572-5200 or the Search Committee Chair, by email at email@example.com.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law.
Minimum Education Master's Degree Preferred Education Master's Degree
Requisition Number 2021F539 Job Open Date 06/07/2021 Job Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Quick Link https://jobs.nku.edu/postings/10396 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which best describes your educational training?
(Open Ended Question)
- * Why are you interested in this position?
(Open Ended Question)
- Diversity Statement
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Interest In the Position
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport