Compliance Specialist III
Rsch Regulatory Analyst III
Research Conflicts of Interest
- Review awards and agreements, as well as outside activity disclosures for potential financial conflicts of interests (FCOI);
- Prepare FCOI management plans for Assistant Director approval;
- Conduct annual monitoring and review of FCOI management plans, providing leadership with summaries of issues of and recommendations as appropriate;
- Maintain an understanding of research regulations, ethics, and guidelines to assist in determining relatedness and to propose mitigation and management strategies;
- Maintain internal logs and records related to the RCOI program. Assist with data entry, scheduling management plan meetings, and maintaining RCOI files as needed.
- Create and maintain training materials and provide training to campus
- Draft policies and procedures to help ensure efficient and compliant operations
Research Integrity Reviews and Investigations
- Assist the Research Integrity Officer (RIO) in administering research misconduct cases pursuant to UF and federal policy;
- Identify documents for review, catalog evidence, and maintain chain of custody. Work closely with the RIO to facilitate faculty committees, assist with report drafting and conducting reviews
- Retain familiarity with applicable policies and regulations.
Other Compliance Duties
- Collaborate with college and department level faculty, staff and administration to identify and resolve unique issues related to research compliance.
- Conduct ancillary reviews of outside activities and agreements that involve research and international activities.
- Maintain a familiarity with UF Research contracting, award negotiation and financial management, including an understanding of 2 CFR 200.
- Maintain an understanding of regulations governing export controls and global engagement and advise faculty and staff on international research, as appropriate.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Master's degree in an appropriate area and one year of relevant experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience;or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications: • Master's degree in an appropriate area
• Experience understanding complex regulations and applying them in an academic setting.
• Experience working with university faculty and staff.
• Research administration or compliance experience in an academic or federal regulatory setting. Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge