Rsch Regulatory Analyst III
Research Conflicts of Interest
Research Integrity Reviews and Investigations
- Review awards and agreements, as well as outside activity
disclosures for potential financial conflicts of interests
- Prepare FCOI management plans for Assistant Director
- Conduct annual monitoring and review of FCOI management plans,
providing leadership with summaries of issues of and
recommendations as appropriate;
- Maintain an understanding of research regulations, ethics, and
guidelines to assist in determining relatedness and to propose
mitigation and management strategies;
- Maintain internal logs and records related to the RCOI program.
Assist with data entry, scheduling management plan meetings, and
maintaining RCOI files as needed.
- Create and maintain training materials and provide training to
- Draft policies and procedures to help ensure efficient and
Other Compliance Duties
- Assist the Research Integrity Officer (RIO) in administering
research misconduct cases pursuant to UF and federal policy;
- Identify documents for review, catalog evidence, and maintain
chain of custody. Work closely with the RIO to facilitate faculty
committees, assist with report drafting and conducting reviews
- Retain familiarity with applicable policies and
- Collaborate with college and department level faculty, staff
and administration to identify and resolve unique issues related to
- Conduct ancillary reviews of outside activities and agreements
that involve research and international activities.
- Maintain a familiarity with UF Research contracting, award
negotiation and financial management, including an understanding of
2 CFR 200.
- Maintain an understanding of regulations governing export
controls and global engagement and advise faculty and staff on
international research, as appropriate.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Master's degree in an appropriate area and one year of relevant
experience; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and three
years of relevant experience;or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
• Master's degree in an appropriate area
• Experience understanding complex regulations and applying them in
an academic setting.
• Experience working with university faculty and staff.
• Research administration or compliance experience in an academic
or federal regulatory setting.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter,
resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end
Health Assessment Required: