Compliance Specialist I
Rsch Regulatory Analyst I
Research Conflicts of Interest
• Assist with review awards and agreements, as well as outside activity disclosures for potential financial conflicts of interests (FCOI);
• Assist in the preparation FCOI management plans;
• Assist with annual monitoring and review of FCOI management plans;
• Maintain an understanding of research regulations, ethics, and guidelines to assist in determining relatedness and to propose mitigation and management strategies;
• Maintain internal logs and records related to the RCOI program. Perform data entry, assist with scheduling management plan meetings, and maintain RCOI files.
Research Integrity Reviews and Investigations
• Provide support the Research Integrity Officer (RIO);
• Identify documents for review, catalog evidence, and maintain chain of custody. Work closely with the RIO to facilitate faculty committees, scheduling meetings, preparing materials and ensuring the committee members have all required information for their review;
Other Compliance Duties
• Collaborate with college and department level faculty, staff and administration to identify and resolve unique issues related to research compliance.
• Assist in maintaining office logs and databases, as needed
• Assist in the ancillary reviews of outside activities and agreements that involve research and international activities
• Maintain a familiarity with UF Research contracting, award negotiation and financial management, including an understanding of 2 CFR 200.
• Maintain an understanding of regulations governing export controls and global engagement.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Qualifications: • Experience understanding complex regulations and applying them in an academic setting.
• Experience working with university faculty and staff.
• Research administration or compliance experience in an academic or federal regulatory setting. Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge