Client Experience Manager
The Client Experience Manager is responsible for providing direct and indirect support to assist resident and external clients of UF Incubation Services. They will be responsible for day-to-day assistance to clients, including but not limited to access to facilities, assistance with business planning, the mentor program and mentor services, and networking. They will actively support recruitment of new potential clients and retain existing clients as well as oversee reception services. They will monitor and direct client progress toward graduation from the program, ensure client utilization of amenities and programs, and assist in onboarding new companies. The Client Experience Manager will work with the Assistant Directors on entrepreneurship programs, client management, advising and networking events for clients.
Client Operations & Management
- Manages and assists in customer service for the incubator resident clients, affiliates and graduate clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for managing all contractual functions of UF Incubation Services, including occupancy licenses, renewals, amendments and insurance.
- Monitors and reports to the Assistant Directors of UF Incubation Services, to ensure clients are progressing through the incubation program.
- Works with Assistant Directors to ensure client management operations and events aligns with the annual budgetary compliance and regulatory compliance.
- Manage reception staff and conducts annual performance reviews.
Client Experience & Recruitment
- Provides day-to-day liaison with the clients of UF Incubation Services, with appropriate incubator staff and engages programs to support incubator companies.
- Assists with marketing and promotion of the incubation program, its clients and sponsors.
- Recruits potential new clients to the incubation program.
- Assists with facility management and works with facilities maintenance and custodial staff to insure a safe and effective workplace.
- Represents the incubator program at appropriate functions and programs when asked by management.
- Supports the program goals and operates the Innovation NaviGator program to connect entrepreneurs to entrepreneurial support organizations, resource providers, and service providers.
- Builds a service culture of excellence for our entrepreneurial community.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Assistant Directors, UF Incubation Services, and performs other duties as assigned
$50,000 to $55,000/annually; Commensurate with education and experience.
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from accredited university.
- Minimum of two years general business experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (presentation) skills.
- Excellent budgeting and financial management skills.
- Experience with technology commercialization, startup company operations, business incubation, venture capital funding and facility operation is desirable.
- Knowledge of university-based business incubation programs is highly desirable.
- Customer Service experience required.
In order to be considered, applicants must provide a cover letter, resume, and a list of professional references.
A criminal background check is required.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge