Clinical Programs Coord II - CPT
Clinical Programs Coordinator 2
- Interviews children, family members and significant others as needed to obtain medical and psychosocial information. Will follow child through the process of intake, interview, and medical exams and follow up. Will be present with medical personnel for clinic visits, hospital visits and participate in on-call including nights, weekends and holidays. Participates in 24-hour rotation on-call including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Completes assessments and sends reports to the protective investigators within the time frames consistent with program requirements and best practice. Contractual standards require meeting the individual performance standard to avoid a financial penalty. Maintains client records consistent with DOH and VOCA program requirements, Florida Statute 39. Must adhere to HIPAA and PHI requirements.
- Arranges and conducts team staffing and participates in the development of recommendations. Will host, organize, lead, and summarize staffing’s. Coordinates client services and referrals to community agencies.
- Part of the community involvement will require hosting the Multidisciplinary Team, attending community partner’s trainings, task forces, staffing’s and providing a separate report on these meetings.
- Provides depositions and court testimony as required.
- Conducts training for the community as assigned by the Team Coordinator.
Expected Salary: $45,000 to $52,000 annually depending on education and experience. Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or another behavioral science.
- Two years of experience in working with children and families.
- It is preferred that one year of that two years’ experience involve work with abused and neglected children.
- Twenty (20) hours continuing education is required per year during employment in this job.
- Valid drivers' license and access to personal vehicle required.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge