Stationary Engineer - (STA007502)
Maintains and operates the university's high pressure boilers and steam lines.
- Starts and stops plant equipment; such as chillers, boilers, and pumps.
- Monitors control systems and reviews logs; adjusts operations to run within defined parameters.
- Performs preventative maintenance on cooling towers, chillers, boilers, pumps, valves, and air compressors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Requires technical certification or licensing directly related to the job, as specified on a job description addendum.
- 3rd Grade Stationary Engineer License or higher from the City
of Houston preferred.
Note: Please attach 3 professional references with your submission
Notes to Applicant: Please include a minimum of 3 professional references with your attachments.